When Daily Signal is Present?


Bismillah ...

I'm trying to hone the skills of technical analysis that I have learned from various forums trading in the world primarily cared for by a kg , a master trading (although he did not want to be called master) that men generously share knowledge has been mastered.

I aware of my limitations in understanding what is taught by the kg but my intention is to create a blog and to share it is that what I've learned I can practice and instill

is a satisfaction to me if my analysis is consistent with the real conditions market and quite a burden for me when the morale of technical analysis that I posted turned out contrary to the real market conditions. so I tried to analyze as much as possible with accurate, though sometimes contrary to reality.

for that I'm on the friends who happened to stray into my blog to not swallow it raw what I postkan without studying it first.

the friend who was This blog is useful and do not want to miss in getting technical analysis and daily signals , in order to monitor this blog in the span of hours of 13:00 pm up for the first session and 19.00 pm second session (GMT +7), I would have continued to try to update this blog every day.

Forex Forum | Forex Trading Forums | MT5 Forum

Leave a comment

Desing Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | Free PSD Graphics